This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click through & make a purchase we may earn a commission. This does not affect the price you pay. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Guinea pigs are adorable and lovable creatures that make great pets. They are affectionate, social, and intelligent animals that bring a lot of joy into their human companions’ lives. One of the ways to show your love for your piggie is by picking out something special for them this Holiday season, and that’s why we’ve rounded up our pick of the best Christmas gifts for guinea pigs.
Guinea pigs are playful animals that love to explore and interact with their environment. Therefore, Christmas gifts for guinea pigs that are interactive, stimulating, and safe are ideal for them. When choosing a gift, it is essential to consider the type of product and its features. The critical thing to pay attention to when making a purchase is the safety and suitability of the product. The product should be made of safe and non-toxic materials that will not harm your pet. Additionally, the size and design of the product should be appropriate for your guinea pig’s size and age.
Today we bring you 10 Christmas gifts for guinea pigs that we think your little piggies will love. All these have good reviews on Amazon, however, it’s always best to do your own research to make sure you are picking out the best option for your piggie.
Sofier Guinea Pig Toys
If you want to keep your little furry friend entertained and healthy, the Sofier Guinea Pig Toys kit is a great choice.
- The set includes 13 different natural and healthy chew toys, treats, and balls.
- The apple wood sticks and timothy hay sticks and cakes are perfect for molar care and teeth grinding.
- The toys are handmade, bite-resistant, and great for playing, nibbling, and foraging.
The Sofier Guinea Pig Toys kit includes a great selection of natural and healthy toys and treats that are perfect for guinea pigs. The toys are made of 100% natural materials and are great for playing and nibbling as well as encouraging your guinea pig to forage.
Rypet 3 Way Guinea Pig Tunnel
If you’re looking for a fun and safe way to keep your guinea pig active during the Christmas season, the Rypet Guinea Pig Tunnel is a great option.
- The tunnel has 3 spacious tunnels, a peephole, and a ball toy, providing hours of exercise and self-amusement for your pet.
- It is made of ultra-strong, tear-resistant polyester and can hold up to 5lbs of weight (although should always be used on the ground).
- The tunnel is collapsible and portable, making it easy to store and take with you on the go.
The Rypet Guinea Pig Tunnel is a great addition to your guinea pigs’ toy collection and provides a fun and safe way for your pet to stay active and entertained. The tunnel is easy to set up and can be folded down for easy storage and travel.
Dewonch Guinea Pig Foraging Puzzle Toy
If you’re looking for a fun and stimulating way to keep your guinea pig entertained, the Dewonch Guinea Pig Foraging Puzzle Toy might be just what you need.
- The wooden puzzle toy provides mental stimulation for your pet, supporting instinctual behaviors such as exploring, playing, and sniffing, and helping to keep them mentally and physically healthy.
- The challenging forage toy is great for small pets to beat boredom and keep them occupied, expending their excess energy and avoiding destructive behavior. It’s also a nice bonding activity for both you and your pet.
- The innovative design of this IQ training toy features three different hiding molds to exercise your pet’s brain, providing a rewarding brain game for inquisitive pets.
The Dewonch Small Animals Hide Treats Foraging Puzzle Toys is a great way to keep your guinea pig mentally stimulated and entertained. The wooden puzzle toy provides a fun and challenging way for your pet to forage for treats, while the innovative design helps to exercise your pet’s brain.
MEWTOGO Guinea Pig Hideout
If you’re looking for a cozy and safe hideout for your small pet, the MEWTOGO Guinea Pig Hideout is a great option.
- Easy to install with no professional skills or additional tools needed
- Comes with a stair covered with plush mat for guinea pigs to move around and play
- Can be hung in the guinea pig cage or placed on the floor of the cage area without hanging stairs
The MEWTOGO Guinea Pig Hideout is made of natural wood, safe and environmentally friendly, sturdy and durable. It’s easy to install, comes with a stair for guinea pigs to move around and play, and can be hung in the guinea pig cage or placed on the floor of the cage area without hanging stairs.
Calymmny Extra Large Grass House and Hideout
If you are looking for a natural and safe Christmas gift for your guinea pig the Calymmny Extra Large Grass House and Hideout is a great option.
- The woven grass hut is made of natural and durable material.
- The grass house and hay mat are extra large and can be easily placed in most cages.
- The set includes 16 pieces of toys to keep your pet entertained and healthy.
The natural hideout made of woven grass is safe for your pet to chew on and play with. The set includes 16 pieces of toys, such as natural grass balls and bite pine cones, to maintain healthy chewing behavior for small animals.
Paw Inspired Critter Box Washable Cage Liner
If you’re looking for a versatile, high-quality cage liner for your guinea pig, the Paw Inspired Critter Box is a great option.
- Raised sides keep messes contained for easy cleanup
- Reversible design allows for customization
- Machine-washable for easy maintenance
The Paw Inspired Critter Box is a leakproof and easy-to-clean liner pad that is perfect for guinea pigs. With its raised sides, messes stay contained on top of the liner, making cage maintenance and cleanup more convenient. The Critter Box is also reversible, with a gray side and a color option of your choice, so you can customize it to fit your pet’s home. Plus, it’s easy to assemble – just fold up the flaps at each corner and attach them together using the snap buttons.
This liner pad is super absorbent and waterproof to prevent leaks, and the new seamless design means 99% less exposed stitches to minimize chewing and fraying. The Sweep-EZ non-stick velvet fleece material is easy to clean and dust-free, providing a safe and comfortable environment for your small animal. When the liner is soiled and ready to change, simply shake out the liner and throw it in the wash to clean it. We recommend keeping an extra liner or two on hand to switch between laundry days.
Kaytee Perfect Chew Guinea Pig
If you’re looking for a disposable chew toy for your guinea pig, the Kaytee Perfect Chew Guinea Pig is a great option.
- The chew toy includes orange slices, wood balls, a wood log, and a block in brilliant orange, red, and yellow colors.
- The metal attachment hook makes it easy to hang in any habitat and stay dry.
- The toy is made of pet-safe natural chewable material and vegetable dye.
If you’re looking for a chew toy that will help reduce boredom in your small animal and provide hours of playtime fun, the Kaytee Perfect Chew Guinea Pig is a great option. The bright colors and variety of textures will keep your pet entertained and engaged. The metal attachment hook makes it easy to hang in any habitat, and the toy is made of pet-safe natural chewable material and vegetable dye.
Small Pets Stacking Cups
If you’re looking for a fun and stimulating Christmas gift for your guinea pig the Small Pets & Bunny Stacking Cups from Evergreen Pet Supplies might be just what you need.
- The cups are great for foraging and playtime, providing mental stimulation and exercise for your pet.
- The animal designs on the bottom of each cup are adorable and will appeal to you as well as your pet.
- The cups are made of wheat straw fibers and contain no BPA, making them safe for your pets.
These stackable cups are a great way to make mealtime fun and exciting for your pet. You can use them to hold your pet’s favorite treats or stuff them with hay. The tiny holes at the bottom of each cup allow the scents to escape, fueling your pet’s instincts. You can also hide treats in different sections and let your pets sniff and explore to find where they’re hidden.
The cups are easy to clean with warm water and soap, or you can place them in the dishwasher. Plus, with two sets of graduated sized cups, you can create two 14″ towers by stacking all 16 nesting toys.
Verla Taco Guinea Pig Tunnel House
If you’re looking for a fun and unique hideout for your guinea pig, the Verla Taco Guinea Pig Tunnel House might just be what you need.
- The cute taco design adds a fun touch to your guinea pig’s cage.
- The foam material keeps the tunnel open, even when your pet is playing inside.
The Verla Taco Guinea Pig Tunnel House is hand-made in the USA with super soft anti-pill fleece and quilt batting for durability and softness. It offers a private, dark spot for your pet to rest and den-like security. The tunnel is also spacious enough for your pet to exercise and explore, with a peephole for added exploration satisfaction. This guinea pig tunnel house is easy to wash by hand or machine, making it convenient to keep clean.
Dbeans Flourithing Chew Toys
We recommend the Dbeans Flourithing Chew Toys for those looking for a natural and varied chewing experience for their guinea pigs.
- Provides a variety of flavors to keep your pet interested
- Made from natural ingredients without pesticides or preservatives
- Helps promote healthy teeth and prevent boredom
With a variety of flavors including sweet bamboo, apple branch, and timothy grass, these chew toys provide a varied and interesting experience for your pet. Additionally, they are made from natural ingredients without the use of pesticides or preservatives, making them a safe and healthy option.
Christmas Gifts for Guinea Pigs – Which Will You Choose?
I hope you have enjoyed our pick of the best Christmas gifts for guinea pigs. We have chosen ones that we think your piggies will love and at a few different price points so there is something for everyone. Now it’s over to you to decide what will be in your guinea pig’s stocking this Holiday season.
Want our free Pet Care Planner? Then click here to sign up for our newsletter and it will be sent directly to your inbox.