Welcome To PetHooligans.com
1) By visiting PetHooligans.com and/or clicking any of the links to products, ads, articles and blogs, news, opinions, or any other content presented in this site, you are automatically entering into a lawful agreement with our company to assume and accept full personal responsibility and accountability for any resulting actions you may take including, but not limited to, the purchase and use of any products promoted here or the use of any advice, suggestions, tips, ideas, opinions, or news that may be offered here.
Our site may contain pet-related advice or suggestions of an anecdotal nature. This information should not be taken as expert advice or professional opinion. For all expert advice you should ask your local veterinarian or certified pet trainer.
2) Our site is hosted on highly secure servers for our protection and that of our visitors. We take extreme measures to guard PetHooligans.com against viral attack and other disrupting events. By visiting PetHooligans.com on your computer or any other electronic device you are automatically agreeing to hold harmless PetHooligans.com, and everyone associated with this site, our other blog sites, our website and our business in general from any liability in the unlikely event of disruption which may occur through no fault of ours including, but not limited to, viral attacks, hacking, spamming, or other malicious acts of any kind against you or your device.
3) Certain content in PetHooligans.com, including our blog posts, guest blogs, product promotions and/or paid advertisements may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements may include words or phrases such as: “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” “predict”, “you can”, “save money”, “spend less”, “save time”, “improve your life”, “your pet’s health“, improve your health”, “save energy”, “one-time-offer”, “live better”, and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a product, tools, technique, training, or methodology described by us, a merchant or any other third party contributor. Such forward-looking statements may also be seen or heard on videos embedded in this site or our other sites. Any and all forward looking statements within our blogs and website are intended to express our opinion, the opinion of merchants, bloggers, etc. in relation to the potential usefulness and benefit of the information, product or service being offered. Many factors can effect your actual results, or lack of results, from the purchase, application, or other use of anything opined or promoted here. We do not imply or make any guarantees that you will achieve results or satisfaction similar to those which may be mentioned.
Furthermore, no guarantees are implied or made that you will achieve any particular results from anything you take action on relative to any content in this or our other sites. That said, we will not present anything in our sites that we deem as a scam of any kind such as a “get rich scheme” or “personal improvement scheme” nor will we ever support such schemes in any manner.
4) By visiting this or our other sites you acknowledge and accept that any third party testimonials or comments in relation to any given product, person, technique, or procedure may or may not have been solicited by us, an advertiser, merchant or other associated contributor. You also acknowledge and accept that the creators, publishers and owners of PetHooligans.com make no claim as to the validity, accuracy, integrity, or verification of any third party testimonials or comments appearing here.
Furthermore, we do not claim any knowledge as to whether those giving third party testimonials or comments in support of products promoted in the website or for other reasons have or have not been solicited, paid or offered any free product or service by the product owner in return for the testimonials or comments given. The responsibility and risk is yours and yours alone to research, inquire, interpret, purchase, and/or apply anything presented within our sites. If you are unwilling to accept full responsibility for your own actions and to hold harmless PetHooligans.com, our other sites, our guest bloggers, our owners, advertisers, merchants, and content contributors from any and all liabilities, legal or otherwise, then you should leave this site.
5) Any and all transactions, return policies, guarantees, and warranties offered by any of our associated merchants, advertisers or other contributors which may be mentioned or promoted in PetHooligans.com or our associated sites are strictly between you as the purchaser and the merchant. Any goods or services which you may purchase from one of our associated merchants, advertisers or other affiliations are between you and them. Please review the privacy and return policy of any merchant’s website you may visit as a result of clicking a link or advertisement on PetHooligans.com or any of our other sites.
6) PetHooligans.com and certain merchants we are associated with own the rights to all content, including ads, contained in herein. The copying and use of any written or image content within this site or our other sites without our expressed written permission is forbidden and strictly prohibited by law.
7) PetHooligans.com and its associated sites reserves the rights to:
b. Ban any disruptive, abusive or harassing visitor at anytime without notice for any reason as we see fit.
c. Review, edit or reject all incoming emails or user comments before publishing.
d. Publish or otherwise use as we deem fit any emails or user comments submitted to us.
e. Reject any offensive material or comments which anyone submits. Reasons for rejection include, but are not limited to, profanity, discrimination, pornography, non-acceptable goods or services, or other ad content or material that we deem as inappropriate.
8) We Hate Spam. Our blog email subscriber database is professionally managed by a paid third party provider and is in full compliance with the Anti-Spam laws of the United States. You assume the risk of using our email contact services and understand that we cannot guarantee email deliverability due to the increased unreliability of email delivery with some Internet Service Providers.
Because of spam filters, bulk mail folders, etc., we’re not responsible or liable in any way for any undelivered emails. By submitting your contact information to our blog email subscriber you automatically agree without exception to abide by all lawful no-spam rules and to accept our emails without complaint or accusation. Should you wish to unsubscribe to our emails you may do so at anytime by clicking the link provided for that purpose. Anyone who abuses this agreement by way of spamming our email inbox, hacking into our email provider’s system or falsely reporting our email campaigns as spam will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of U.S. and International Law.
9) Anyone who subscribes to this blog site or otherwise provides any form of personal information automatically agrees that they are 13 years of age or older.
10) This Agreement is governed by the laws and jurisdiction of the United Kingdom and the United States of America, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Injunctive or other appropriate relief (civil or criminal) may be sought in any State Court, U.S. Federal Court or U.K. Court to the extent anyone in any manner violates or threatens to violate the physical or copyrighted property rights of PetHooligans.com, our publishers and all of our associates. By visiting PetHooligans.com you automatically consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts as described here regardless of your state or nation of residence.
11) European Cookie Notification: The cookie settings on this blog are set to ‘allow all cookies’ to give you the very best visitor experience. As a visitor to this blog you automatically agree to Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. You have the option of blocking all cookies in your machine’s operating system control panel or within your browser tools for specific websites. (2012 Cookie Directive Amendment to EU Directive 2002/58/EC) To find out more about cookies please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
PetHooligans.com makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the content of the website or the products and resources presented or promoted by links or any form of written or image content within the site. PetHooligans.com does not endorse any products or services advertised on PetHooligans.com.
The purpose of PetHooligans.com is to provide you with information, product sales and discounts offered by our merchants, helpful articles, interesting guest blogs, innovative ideas, useful news, resource links, and links to our associated merchants, and their products and promotions. We disclaim any warranties (expressed or implied), merchantability, or fitness of any products, ideas, suggestions, tips, or services found herein.
In no event shall we be held liable to any party for any alleged direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or any other consequential damages arising from use of this or our other sites; its content; or any of the products and services suggested or promoted here. Although every effort has been made to accurately represent everything published here, human and technical errors may sometimes occur. Should any error occur we will correct it as soon as it comes to our attention. You and you alone are completely responsible for the security and integrity of your computer or electronic devices, and you are fully responsible for your own actions should you use information, products or services of any kind promoted here or in our other sites.
3rd Party Links and Products
PetHooligans.com contains links to third party sites that are not maintained by the owner of PetHooligans.com or by the site’s contributors. Links to any and all such websites are only included in our content for your information. None of the third party sites are under the control of PetHooligans.com or our content contributors. Therefore, the owner, management, and contributors of PetHooligans.com are not responsible or liable for the posted content, content accuracy, products, or deliverables which may be offered by or through any other sites―including any and all social media posts.
PetHooligans.com does not guarantee the validity, accuracy, or functionality of any third party sites―nor do we guarantee, or indicate in any way, that other sites will not change their products, offers, or content. The inclusion of a link in our site does not imply Pet Hooligan’s endorsement of the third party’s site or products offered therein, nor that PetHooligan.com or its contributors, sponsors, etc. are, or are not, affiliated with any third party’s owners, products, or advertisers. That said, Pet Hooligans.com may be affiliated with some other companies or their products. Any such affiliation is generally noted in our Affiliate Disclosure found here.
Lastly, PetHooligans.com, its owners, publishers, and contributors shall not be responsible or liable for any third party physical product, packaging damage, or contamination (including contagions like COVID-19) that may occur at any stage of production, handling, or shipment.